Join us for a colorful weekend in Park City!
Full of CEU's, Cocktail parties, Vendor Show, Chapter Awards Dinner, and networking activities! Plus, an interactive Keynote speech by Dan Call, certified Color Code Trainer*.
We want to see every Designer, Architect, Student, and Industry Partner from the Intermountain Chapter at our 2022 Annual Meeting. Come and learn, meet other members of our chapter, visit with friends, and find new resources.
Friday, September 30th:
Location: Park City San Francisco Design showroom 1890 Bonanza Dr, Park City, UT 84060
- 3 pm - Check-in @ San Francisco Design showroom
- 4 pm - CEU Sustainability by Jen Dolan, Director of Sales, Arteriors
- 5 pm - Hors d'Oeuvres & Cocktails
- 6 pm Keynote Speaker – Color Personality Science by Rikelle Brande
- 7 pm - Dinner on your own – explore the city!
Saturday, October 1st:
Location: Park City Peaks 2346 Park Ave, Park City, UT 84060
- 9 am – CEU Color Mix by Anna Atchinson, Sherwin Williams
- 10:30 am -- CEU Kitchen Design by Evelyn Haupt, Sub-Zero Wolf & Cove
- 11:30 am- Lunch on your own-- tour some local showrooms and art galleries!
- 4:30 pm- Cocktail Party & Vendor Show
- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm – Dinner & Design Excellence Awards Ceremony